Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 24 February 2013

Mimosa Colchester

Yesterday another meal out.  This time it was after interviews and I have to say, it was hard to be an interviewer.  When everyone you are interviewing is a great candidate, it is hard to decide, but I would rather be in that situation rather than the last time that I was involved in interviewing when there were only two people who were suitable for one post.

Afterwards it was a meal out.  My wife and I have eaten at Mimosa before with the kids and I have today, we liked it and had no problems there.  The service has always been good and the food enjoyable.  To be fair, this time the food was great, the service though was at times wanting.  The owner was great, but one of the waiters was not on top form, not knowing which beef fillet was rare, which was medium etc and was only really attentive when it came to getting the bill.  Not that I think that he was motivated by trying to get a tip!  If this was the only time that I had been there, I probably would not go back there, but I have been there before and I know from previous experience that this was a bad day.  Hopefully a day that others will not have to experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment